Thursday, November 10, 2005

New Type

A new type of HIT showed up today in which you look at the album art of a cd and write in the name of the artist....only 3 cents though...so not really better then the A9 Blockview adjustments.

As well a friend of mine wrote a greasemonkey script to auto-accept A9 Blockview HIT's for me...so that sped up the process a bit...I got in 831 HIT's today so far (gonna do a few more tonight)

Bringing me to a Total of 1885...which is awesome

Starting to think that this wouldn't be bad to do regulerly forever, If I roughly make 10 a day that's 300 a month which would be a nice chunk of extra money to have lying around.

Anyways I gotta go mturk my way to 2k.

3 Comments:

Blogger cobaltgrc said...

a new HIT type? I didn't get to see it, dang it. Did you get any pictures for examples?

6:50 AM  
Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

I haven't seen any of these either. By the way, I added a link to your blog on Turk Lurker, so hook me up when you get a chance.

http://mturkey.blogspot.com

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Mariam W said...

Thhanks for writing

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home