Thursday, November 10, 2005

Down for System Maintance

Hmm I was mturking my way to victory when the pages started not loading...then only halfway loading and looking different like they updated.....or something

Then I get this message

"Amazon Mechanical Turk will be unavailable for the next hour for system maintenance. To read about Amazon Mechanical Turk and its web services APIs, go to www.amazon.com/webservices -Amazon Mechanical Turk Team "

So there goes my night.....but anyway mturk has been a bit buggy still even with a lot less traffic so hopefully this will fix it all up....now I gotta figure out what to do for the next hour (also hopefully this will fix the problem with some HIT's taking forever to be approved.)

btw it's 11pm Pacific Time that they went down for maintance....wish it was later I was in a groove....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home