Friday, November 11, 2005

Auto-Accepting HIT's with Greasemonkey

For all those who haven't heard of Greasemonkey it's an extension for Firefox that basically allows you to totally customize pages (download it here) I'm not much of a coder so I went over to the greasemonkey mailing list and asked for them to whip me up an Auto-Accept Script, Jeremy Dunck was kind enough to do so. What the script does is searches for a link with "accept" in it. Anotherwards when your doing A9 Blockview adjustments you don't have to keep clicking accept every freakin time (which is so annoying). Which for me has increased how many HIT's I can get done by a lot (as I mentioned earlier)

Anyways to get the Auto-Accept Script right click here and click "Install User Script" if you have greasemonkey. Btw when you want to stop doing HIT's just click on "HITs Assigned To You" and do the last one that it auto accepted and then your out.

Good Luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger cobaltgrc said...

Many thanks to you good sir! May you live long and happily!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, amazing!!! Now I can be a lot more efficient.

9:32 PM  
Blogger jay shankar said...

Dude can you briefly explain how it can be done. Please i am awaiting your reply.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home