Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Image Den

Image Den is a service that a few things have been flying around about. I've avoided it...Because it's mine.

Image Den is my hobbyist venture into being an mTurk requester. I will do my best to not self-promote here, or allow it to affect my writing at all.

So what is Image Den? Quite simply it's the answer to all of anyone's image needs....In theory. In reality, I am building a photo retouching service, and if that gets going good I will add on. A lot of the building of this site has been done by Turkers, because I like to outsource my work. (Especially scripting...I hate syntax) So look forward to seeing some of these, and kick me a couple times telling me to hurry up and get finished building it.

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

what happened to image den?

Are you still working on it?

Let me know I'm very interested

larsbell@gmail.com

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Kristen Wiig the Queen of SNL said...

Great readiing this

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home