Monday, January 30, 2006

Tidbits

Nothing important has happened lately on mTurk. There's been new qualifications of all sorts, some perhaps paving the way for new products that take advantage of mTurk. But most are just people experimenting.

I myself have been experimenting a little bit lately, I'm planning on launching an mTurk powered service for the experience and perhaps some profit...So keep your eyes peeled for that. (But I'm lazy so it probably won't happen for a month or two...heh)

Also I've been avoiding my homework lately...So it might show up on mTurk...Do it well so I get a good grade. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do it! Do it! Do it!

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, please... Some variety in the available hits would be nice. We're all tired of drawing sheep facing to the left or being jerked around by a certain someone and his ever-changing qualifications.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home