Monday, December 19, 2005

Turk Tidbits

A new requester of HIT's has been spotted (Santa Cruz Tech).

As well castingwords.com has put up a resource page for turkers doing it's work. Pretty nice little page they put up. I really need to get an HIT of theirs so I can pass the qualification test.

Edit: I was poking around Santa Cruz Tech, turns out it's the company that employs the guys at Turk Watch. (The three of them work on Santa Cruz Tech's Blogshares Project. The company builds websites basically, though perhaps they plan on taking advantage of mTurk to reel in some dough some other way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Builds websites basically"... bit of an understatement. ;-)

Bear in mind 50,000 lines of code went into Blogshares.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and I should comment that while we've now got the 'boss' thoroughly excited about the mturk project, we originally set up TurkWatch and started blogging about it without his knowledge, just 'cause we were crazy about it first. :)

10:38 AM  
Blogger Áine said...

Face it, SubWolf, you guys ARE crazy. :)

(I should know, I used to work with them!)

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home