Thursday, December 08, 2005

Not Keeping my Eyes on Things

Today I read through forum posts and such...And I realized I have missed a lot in the last couple of days...Where to begin....

First off there's the Amazon Mechanical Turk Status Update. Which includes the email address to complain to about being unjustly banned. As well as some other interesting tidbits from Jeff Bar.

Secondly, there's a new Turking Resource, the Mech Turk Blog, which is actually much more then just a blog (it has forums and whatnot).

Thirdly....the GreaseMonkey scripters have gone above and beyond the call of duty. This is the script I am now using for music HIT's. I havn't had the time to find the orignal thread of this script....but I'm sure it's somewhere. It's a modification of the TurkOp script, but it finds possible artist names (on google and amazon) and makes them clickable. As well, over at Turking.com there is this thread, which compares the 2nd generation music HIT's scripts, and script modifications. And the TurkOp script itself seems to have some several new features and such. I'll have to devote some time to reviewing all the new scripts later tonight.

Sorry about falling behind....just so distracted by all this stuff that I've bought with Turking money. It's one of those win-lose situations, the more you Turk the more cool stuff you buy, the more cool stuff you buy the less you want to Turk. Oh well....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. thanks for the link. and yes, a lot to keep up with...

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home