Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Santa Cruz Tech Starts Testing

Santa Cruz Tech, the company behind such websites as BlogShares. Has got a test qualification up. Here's the description

"Authorized users will receive a code to use in this qualification, so they can complete our test HITs."

I'm not sure if this means general turkers will have a chance to apply to do their HIT's in general, or their test HIT's. Or maybe their own employees (like the guys at Turk Watch) will be able to do them. I have yet to see any information on what Santa Cruz Tech's HIT's are going to be, I assume at first it will be something to do with their current sites, then eventually perhaps a whole new site, like what happened with CastingWords. But who knows, till we start to them popping up.

Edit: I just want to bring light to the comment left by the owner of the qualification

The qualification is so I can put up test HITs without 'the world' performing them, for a couple of reasons I cannot disclose at this time. :)

Once testing is complete and we're ready to go (as little as a few days, could be a bit longer though), while we may require other qualifications, they will be available 'to all'.

I hate it when people have secrets...I feel so left out. Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The qualification is so I can put up test HITs without 'the world' performing them, for a couple of reasons I cannot disclose at this time. :)

Once testing is complete and we're ready to go (as little as a few days, could be a bit longer though), while we may require other qualifications, they will be available 'to all'.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home