Thursday, March 16, 2006

Interviews!

I've been wanting to interview people on mTurk for quite a while and today I finally got around to writing up some questions. So if you're an mTurk developer (like CastingWords, Von Kemplen, HIT Builder, or those Amazon workers who work on mTurk itself or one of those other guys) or even if you're just an active Turker who has been around for quite a while (Since November) I'd like to setup an interview with you during the next few weeks. Please email me, and we can set one up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the off chance that the requesters you want to interview don't read your blog, you could go to spamgirl's site (http://mturkwatch.blogspot.com/), get the requester contact info for the requesters you want to interview and email them. While you're there, why don't you interview spamgirl, also. She seems like an interesting person.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've gotta love people who plug their own sites anonymously and are as subtle about it as an elephant in a china shop :)

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt Spamgirl wrote the post above. All she would have to do is contact him like he requested when he asked for people to interview. During the interview, her site URL would come up frequently without any effort. The interview would then most likely be displayed on the main page rather than hidden in the comments which most people don't read.

I tend to agree with the first comment whether or not it was suggested by Spamgirl. Get all of the requester contact information and contact everyone who has put work up on mTurk.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Spamgirl said...

I DID email him about the interview thing, but he never replied. And no, I did't write the post above.

I would have been more than willing to contact the requesters I know personally on your behalf too, Eric... but I guess you gave up on the idea.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home