Friday, September 08, 2006

OMG!!! 70+ Podcasts Waiting to be Transcribed!

So CastingWords has a very large number of podcasts just waiting for you to transcribe right now. This is good news for Turkers that type fast, and enjoy listening to people talk. As well it's great news for CastingWords since they appears to be getting plenty of business. Downside being apparently there aren't enough Turkers doing podcasts right now to support the load.

So tell your friends, neighbors and friendly neighbors, to stop on by the Mechanical Turk and try doing a transcription or two. Just please read the instructions thoroughly or you will get rejected. (They aren't nit-picky, if you actually read the instructions and follow them you will get paid)

I tried to get Nathan and Rachel (founders of CastingWords) to say something hilarious for me to quote them saying but I failed. So I'm going to pretend that they said in unison "I'm sick of these motherfucking Podcasts on the motherfucking PLANE!!!". Please pretend with me. (Oh and sorry about foul mouth...It's totally Samuel Jackson's fault...seriously...he's a bad influence)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be found dead doing those transcribes. They really don't pay their time's worth, even if I could transcribe them in one go, without having to re-wind (which I do).
Too bad there is no way to block them out in the hit-list.

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home