Friday, November 11, 2005

Musings

Well yesterday I got to exactly 3,000 HIT's in one day....Which was ownage. Of those 1,014 have been approved, I really don't understand why some are staying on pending forever while others approve in 10 minutes or so...And it's annoying.... Anyways another nice MTurk blog to check out is Turk Lurker. And after you check that out be sure to see this picture(from BlockView)...That's not photoshopped....I except it's the result of bored people with a crane but I'm not sure. And while I was MTurking my way to victory, I found a forgotten friend, the Segway...A few years ago these things were all over TV.....Then when they finally came out the price tag killed them...heh. This may even be a demonstration of the Segway since there are two, but I'm not sure.
And lastly I'm just going to leave you with this picture of our nation's history....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3000, Impressive! Do you mind if I ask what your approval Vs. reject rating is? Also how long have you had to wait for them to come out of 'pending' purgatory?

4:16 PM  
Blogger Eric Cranston said...

My current rejection rate is about 15%

That day I spent about 5-6 hours at least (not exactly sure)

And so far 1,366 have been approve with 134 rejected and 1,500 pending.

Today I at about 1,600 but gotta finish up some other work before I can get some more done.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home