Wednesday, October 11, 2006

NowNow HITs pay...0?!

So I'm going through the HITs up on mTurk. And noticing that Turkers aren't doing the NowNow HITs that pay a whopping...0 cents. I noticed a few of these earlier..and figured it was a temporary thing. But seriously, I know 1 cent is next to nothing for researching a question but it's something. Where-as 0 is nothin. The idea is that you try to be the best and get the bonus. That's retard..mturk isn't a contest, it's a small-contracts spolier.

:: slaps NowNow ::

Now stop that BS.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did they do that on purpose? Or was it a test of some kind. I mean that's just fucking embarassing. they are part of Amazon after all you'd think they would know better.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Sherwood said...

The contest/bonus angle was never something I was comfortable with, and this really puts me over the edge. It sorta defeats the purpose of *work* - which is to do something of *value* to get *paid*.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out http://www.askville.com. You can ask the questions.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind the contest part. I did a few of the questions, got three 'great' remarks, and got $9 for that.
Easy money.
You don't hear me complaining.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home