Monday, November 14, 2005

Message Board + New Script

Hatcher has now setup a proboards board to talk about MTurk on, be sure to check it out.....

As well there's a new script by Chris Thomas that should speed up Image adjustments, here. Personally I think he has some really nice stuff in this script and some unnecessary junk....like for instance I am on a low resolution moniter because I'm too cheap to go buy a new one (this one is from 1998) so I can't see all of the images with his script. As well it just adds some junk that I don't like...and doesn't have auto-accept built in...but on the good side it adds keyboard shortcuts like going forward though pictures and back, and accepting via enter which is awesome. So I think I may modify this script to meet my owns need better and I might post my modified version.

Update: Ok I just modified it a little to work for me (not a good modification so I'm not going to post it) But I realized I was rather harsh....This is a wonderful script that will save us all time and keep us from wearing out our scroll wheels....I applaud Chris Thomas...but I hope this is an early version and that future ones will have less muck....But seriously this is a great script

3 Comments:

Blogger cobaltgrc said...

Hey Cracel, I'm taking down my mTurk forum so we can better focus the community on one forum.

Just a heads up because that link you got might go dead.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, once you get used to (n)ext (p)revious and (enter), you don't need to scroll at all. You don't even need the mouse until you're done submitting for the day. Everything's done via the keyboard.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing an experiment where I will take the money I earn from Mturk and invest it all in stocks. I added you to my blogroll. You can find my blog here.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home