Saturday, November 12, 2005

More Down Time

Hmm MTurk was seeming pretty stable....But now I am getting this error "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable" even on the homepage. Anyways I have some more photos to share with you from my MTurk adventures

First off Watching Big Brother, the two men here are setting up a security camera.
Then we have The Reason the Press is Full of It, they are all drunk. Seriously this store is called "Press Liquor" and is located in the National Press Center building in DC...
Then we have Man from Matrix, I have to admit he does look cool.
Then we have De Place, I'm not sure what it's "De Place" for....Maybe drugs? That explains all the colors.
Anyways....I gotta go finish up MTurking my way to victory.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool pictures

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird... I just got the same picture with the Matrix guy. I was thinking, "Hey, I know that dude!"

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home