I'm Officially Addicted
This morning I woke up out of a dream of me MTurking. No joke I was MTurking in my sleep, too bad I wasn't sleepwalking...Then I could make money in my sleep...Which would own. Anyways some updates.
- MTurk has been slower today then usual (Sunday), and while I've been on has gone down three times....I expect this is a sorta second wave of high traffic. Usually new sites will have the first big rush and then a second one that will also take it done but it won't be hit as hard....Or maybe they are just updating the servers.
- I've personally managed to get above 8000 HIT's now....Which feels awesome. As well I have accumlated more then $100 in earnings (tons more pending too), though the 2 dollar bank transfer I tried has yet to go through. But my bank still hasn't been open since I tried so hopefully that's the problem.
- Finally I have had one day about a week ago approve or reject all of the HIT's that I did that day. So they do eventually all get off pending....hopefully amazon will fix it so they get approved or rejected faster.
- A few interesting trends, that I've been noticing. I keep doing the same Image Adjustments over and over....I swear I've ID'ed a few businesses like 5 times. I work mostly in the same cities because I become familiar with them and I can get more HIT's done once I am familiar....But still are they just trying to keep us busy or why the repeats? I can't be confirming my own can I? Especially not over and over.
- As well I've noticed whenever the HIT's get low (only around 5k or so left), many new groups show back up but never new towns just the same old ones. Are we in some pointless cycle? (well pointless for Amazon not for us as long as we are making money) maybe a glitch of sorts? Or maybe they want an active force to be ready for some future projects....Or perhaps this is a demonstration to other companies that there system is capable of doing work for them....I really need to download the API and see if it can give me insight on how the approval process and other such works....